Wednesday, December 21, 2011

summer classes : just a torture


Back to school was horrible. Retake books, waking up early everyday and go to the university , especially when the sun is burning us all. Although I just changed the schedule in the afternoon, which kills any panorama with my friends. What makes this semester just above awful; because the classrooms haven't air-conditioning systems and are simply a furnace room.

This semester is just relaxed, I preferred to leave some classes back to focus onothers. Am currently 6 courses, including English.

At least my only consolation is that I get out of summer before it's my birthday, whichgives me great pleasure (obviously) but would prefer get out a bit later to take a holiday without the worry of studying for final exams.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Im not agree man!!! You are very exaggerated and weeping. It was the best choise to dont be late to us. Also, the important we can continue having clases and having demonstrations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I know. The heat is horribleeeeee! But is so beutiful back to school :D See tour friends, share with them and study, yes, study! I felt my brain atrophied :S
    Happy christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not so bad. If you think about our classes in midsummer, you will see that we have just two month of classes, and it is the half of any other semester. That is to say, we have only the half of a semester and the university take it as a full semester. It's better than haven't nothing. Don't you think like me?

    ReplyDelete