Sunday, December 25, 2011

Travel: An experience, a passion


Ohh travel is one of the things that always interested me to do, but I've never done (for now).One of my greatest desires is to know the five continents. if necessary, I am willing to save money for a time (or get some internships abroad).

There are some countries that I want to know first; and the 2012 (probably) i will able to go : France and England. Although it are frequently visited  I would love to go. France for example, my mother has many friends there, and she lived long time in Nantes and Paris, also I want to know the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum and another fascinating places (and of course try the cheese and wine).

Still, I have the idea that we could go to live in France but  I would prefer  visit or study first, becouse  I don't Know much  if,  this country ( and obviously the language) is a good choice for living in europe.  but should be after, when  I finish the career  and my mom really likes the idea

see you :D

PD: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Dreaming is free! Jaja. I think you have to go to France with your mom, because there people are discriminators with foreign, well some foreign, but she can be very useful. In general I share your interesting, are classical but is impossible dont know to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!, I´m doing my outstanding comments!!

    How can you say that travel is a passion, but you never done?? You can´t allow that!!! . You are lucky for have a mother that could be your guide in your trip and have connections there. Moreover, in continental Europe it´s easy travel and know the entire continent.

    Have a nice 2012!
    Constanza

    ReplyDelete