Wednesday, December 21, 2011

the 2 best movies I've seen in my life


 "The Truman Show"



This is a science fiction movie, where represents the typical fear of being seen, to believe that your whole life has been rotated or driven by another one, I like this movie because Jim Carrey performs his role very well  (even won a Golden Globe) and the plot: simply spectacular. The first time I saw its was in psychology classes in the school, and I think I've seen at least 6 to 8 times and it is incapable of boring me and always I find another point of view that  I had not been considered .

"Titanic"



 I think that it is the films that you should never miss. is just great. While it is a very long movie, it's worth spending an entire afternoon. A film that mixes drama, tragedy and romance.  it  was just and deservedly awarded with several Oscars. also in  this movie, debuted people like James Cameron, Leonardo DiCaprio or Kate Winslet who performed a magnificent work. The I seen about 10 times and every time I see it, I cry a lot.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I have never seen the first film, your explaining sounds really interesting. Now Im looking for some link to watch a few before sleep. About the second, yes, is a classic!!! But is not my favorite. Anyway good choises!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dani! I Love the first film, is brilliant! And about second film.. is impossible not cry! :'(
    The best of your films is that its protagonists (Kate Winslet and Jim Carrey) are the protagonist of my favourite film! <3<3 See my blog :D

    ReplyDelete