Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My life with the music

When I was a child in the “Green Valley” School, it wasn’t very easy for me to follow all the subjects because it weren’t funny. Fortunately the other elective activities such as, chorus, band and scouts were my first contact of music; almost as a game.
I also remembered a little band called “The crampeds”. I started playing the guitar and bass with my friends it was a real fun.

In the high school a played only my flute during five years in the orchestra; we often were invited to the different places (universities, high schools, music institutes).At that time I enjoyed those melodies. Because the music was for me a way of relaxing at the same times the possibility to learn all kind of rhythms and instruments; as for example: The recording of our first CD. I cannot forget either rehearsal with our friendly, gentle head master of orchestra and the specially the company of my classmates.

I loved interpret pop music, traditional folk music and classical music but actuality I had a little time for realize my favorite hobby. Now I just listen music in my cell phone and sometimes I go to the concerts with my friends (the last concert that I went, it was in April its name is lollapalooza <3, it’s was a exited, wonderful, amazing experience).

PD: I fell that I can’t live without music

No comments:

Post a Comment