Tuesday, April 5, 2011

the party that i didn't go

It was a Cloudy day in March. I went to my house very disappointed… but I thought about “fiesta mechona”. while I’m arrived to “Biblioteca de Santiago” and I had to work all the afternoon (I work to “preuniversitario Victor Jara” as site coordinator) And I felt so bad because I wanted to go. Unless I went to my house (I live in Maipú) and I bathe I didn’t go.


Nevertheless when I arrived to my house I saw several classmates in the internet, it was the funniest thing in the day and just my best friend, Valeska connected and talking all the night. When at one o’clock to the Friday’s day I remember that I had class today (Friday) and I went to sleep quikly and I forget that active to alarm clock so I woke up at 10 o’clock and went go to university


As I told the Thursday was an uncommon day but the Saturday I went to lollapalooza (the best party as I never seen) and enjoyed all day ( in a another post i upload all the photos that i had)

2 comments:

  1. cloudy day?? the party THAT, not what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although the party did not go to neither went to college on Friday.
    Daniel you are very lazy!! xDD

    ReplyDelete